We work with vulnerable young people with complex needs in a variety of settings to help them fulfil their potential. Our aim is to ensure that education and developmental inclusion are accessible to all and we partner with Schools, Post-16 Colleges and Vocational Centres, Refugees and New Arrivals, NEETs, the Long-term Unemployed, Fostering & Adoption Services and Local and National Education/ Health/Social services departments to achieve this.
Our interventions include:
- Assessments: Academic, Psychological and Social
- Engagement and therapeutic support: Group Work and 1-2-1s, Family work and Volunteering and Mentoring
- Teaching and learning: E-Learning, Accreditations and Qualifications
- Advocacy: Legal, Family, Progression
- Social capital: Volunteers, Community, Employers
We prepare and train staff to work in and develop these services whilst building the capacity of local professional and community networks to sustain and further develop them. This aspect of our work has attracted funding from the Department for Education, Home Office, the European Commission and Lifelong Learning Programme as well as the Big Lottery Fund and BBC Children in Need.
Please, call us on 01634 545000 or complete the form below for further information.