Our fostering information evenings are a great opportunity for you to learn more. We will inform you about what the recruitment process, skills required, training provided and hear from our expert team about the support and benefits package our foster carers will receive.
Our information events will:
- offer an insight into the vulnerable children in need of foster care
- help you better understand the vetting process
- help you learn more about Diagrama's comprehensive support service
- provide an opportunity to meet like-minded prospective foster carers
- offer you the chance to meet our experts who can answer all your questions
- demonstrate why Diagrama is the agency for you.
Who can attend?
- People of all racial backgrounds.
- People of any or no religious faith.
- Married, unmarried and same sex couples.
- Single people.
- People with or without children
We have fostering information evenings coming up at:
3rd Floor, Anchorage House, 47-67 High Street, ME4 4EE
We are holding drop-in session on May 14, 16, 18, 22 and 24 to mark Foster Care Fortnight, in association with the Fostering Network.Please come and visit our team between 10am and 4pm and find out how you can transform young lives through fostering with our charity.