Safeguarding the people we support

Safeguarding the people we support

We’re committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care at all times. Our policies, processes and procedures are based on our significant experience dealing with those who are most vulnerable in our society. Our children’s services are inspected by Ofsted and our healthcare services for adults are inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).

Our staff are fundamental to effective safeguarding. We recruit, train and retain staff who share our commitment to protect all of those in our care. Our processes and procedures follow the principles of the Warner Report – “Choosing with Care”- a recognised standard for ensuring that organisations recruit, select and appoint staff with the right qualities to work with children and vulnerable individuals.

We also ensure that we comply with all relevant legislation as well as guidance and the code of practice published by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).

Raising a safeguarding concern

Diagrama is committed to effectively protecting all those we support from any form of abuse, and always strives to ensure best practice and partnership working in relation to safeguarding.

We encourage all our colleagues and members of the public to raise any concern they have about the welfare and safety of people we support and anybody at risk of harm.

Who to contact

To raise a concern, or make a complaint, please contact the relevant registered manager for our services:

·         Edensor Care Centre: email,  or call 07872 015184

·         Cabrini House: email,, or call 01689 891401 (and select option 5)

·         Diagrama Supported Living: email, or call: 07907 575719

·         Adoption and Fostering: email, or call, 0800 802 1910

Alternatively, you can raise a concern by completing our contact form


You can also raise a concern with the relevant local authority. See the relevant pages below for more information:

If the person you are concerned about is an adult, visit the CQC website here

If the person you are concerned about is a child, visit the Gov UK website here.