Diagrama’s adoption service has announced new dates for summer and autumn information evenings. If you are interested in finding out how you can help transform a child’s life through adoption, why not join us...
Adoption information evenings
Our adoption information evenings are a great opportunity for you to learn more. We will inform you about what adoption entails; the process for becoming an adoptive parent and you can hear from those who've already been through the process.
Our information events will:
- offer an insight into the vulnerable children in need of adoption
- help you better understand the adoption vetting process
- help you learn more about Diagrama's comprehensive support service
- provide an opportunity to meet like-minded prospective adopters
- offer you the chance to meet our adoption experts who can answer all your questions,
- demonstrate why Diagrama is the agency for you.
Who can attend?
- People of all racial backgrounds.
- People of any or no religious faith.
- Married, unmarried and same sex couples.
- Single people.
- People with or without children
We have adoption information evenings coming up at: